Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Run with a vision

 “And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” Habakkuk 2:2

The year 2022 has started and today is the twelfth day. The question is what vision are you running with? Is the vision clear and written? You can make a difference this year no matter how old you are if you have a clear vision for the year. Your vision will determine what you will focus your strength on, your prayer points, the kind of company you will keep, and the kind of book you will read.

“For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?” 1 Corinthians 14:8

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15

If you already have a vision, get also the strategy to accomplish the vision and run with the vision. If you don’t have a vision yet, go to God and ask Him what He wants you to do with your life this year. Your vision will distinguish you and help you to be productive. Your vision will help you to attract the right people into your life.

May you be successful and profitable this year in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, empower me to run with the vision you have given me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: