Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Ask God to lead you

 “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

If God leads you, you cannot miss the way. You always need a guide when you are in unfamiliar terrain. Although the year 2022 is new to you, God has been there even before the year arrives, so let Him lead you. Let the Lord shepherd you. He knows both the route for safety and prosperity. He knows the route where light dwells. If He leads you, you shall not want and darkness cannot overcome you.

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.” Psalm 23:1-2

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

David was led by God, He never fought two battles with the same strategy nor did He lose any battle. Your understanding can fail you but God's leading cannot fail you. All you need to do is to acknowledge Him and ask Him to lead you all the way in the New Year. When He leads, please obey and follow. He is the most trusted guide at this time of uncertainty.

May you be led by God this year in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lead me by the way I should go in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: