Sunday, January 30, 2022

Taking what belong to you 1

 “The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.” Deuteronomy 29:29

Although it is yours, you cannot take possession of it until it is revealed to you. Revelation is your access key to your inheritance. As a saint, if you don’t have the spirit of wisdom and revelation, you may suffer like a mere man. You must go beyond what only the flesh and blood can reveal (intellectual) and press into what only God can reveal (Divine wisdom).

“And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Mathew 16:17-18. 

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:17-18

The saints can have dominion on earth by revelation; our access to the kingdom treasure on earth is by revelation. But the truth is that revelation is not found on the surface, it is sought out as a man would dig gold or precious stone from the earth. You must spend time with God and ask Him for the spirit of wisdom and revelation. You are more than what you are now and revelation is the key that will take you to where you should be.

May you take what belongs to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: