Friday, January 21, 2022

Prioritize fellowship with God

 “Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:” Isaiah 55:6

The greatest destiny business meeting is your fellowship with God. This is where you receive both direction and impartation for destiny fulfillment. Consider, how you would attend to an important business meeting. Would you miss the meeting? Would you be late for the meeting? Would you be answering the phone when your prospective business partner is talking? I am sure your answer to these questions is no.

If you consider God as your greatest companion in destiny, you would prioritize your fellowship with Him.

“And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” Exodus 33:14

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” John 5:30

Have daily quiet time with God where you study the scriptures, pray and enjoy personal fellowship with God. No Christian can make it without this. Attend church with an intention to fellowship with God and to hear His voice. The church is not really a social and religious gathering, though it may provide both. The church is primarily a setup for divine encounter for destiny fulfillment.

May you have daily encounter with God through daily fellowship in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make hungry and thirst after You in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: