Monday, January 3, 2022

Spirit-empowered 4

 “But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.” Numbers 14:24

Let us talk about the Spirit of faith this morning. This is the Spirit that enables you to believe God, enforce the supernatural, and obtain victory in any situation. This was the Spirit that was in Caleb and Joshua that made them believe God for the Promised Land despite the fact that the giants were there. This is the Spirit you need to believe God for anything and to receive. This is the Spirit you need to take what belongs to you.

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13

No matter how just you think you are, you cannot survive this world without the Spirit of faith, because the Just shall live by faith. You have got to dare situations because God has spoken. You have got to get on the water and walk on it because God has spoken. You have got to curse the giants that are against you to die because you believed God. You have got to call those things that are not as though they were because you believed God.

May you be possessed by the Spirit of faith in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God fill me with the Spirit of faith in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: