Monday, January 24, 2022

Fight for your dreams!!

 “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.” Ecclesiastes 9:10

A dream, a vision, or an idea is what you need to make your life count. If you have one, I congratulate you. The poorest people on earth are the people without dreams. But you need also to fight for your dreams. The most frustrated people on earth are people with unfulfilled dreams. Don’t leave your dreams and visions to chance. Surely there would be obstacles to surmount, oppositions to subdue, barriers to break, but don’t submit your dreams any of those. Never give up, your dream is your chance to make a mark on earth.

“Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Timothy 6:12

“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:  But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.” Acts 26:19-20

The only thing actually that worth fighting for is your dream, your vision. Your dream is your faith, fight for it. Our text says you should do it with all your might and goes on to explain what this means. You should work for it, plan for it, acquire knowledge for it and apply wisdom to it so that you can achieve it.

You shall win with your dream in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to fulfil my dream in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: