Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Spirit-empowered 6

 “There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;” Daniel 5:11

There are two major needs for destiny fulfillment and these are wisdom and power. All failures in life can be attributed to either lack of wisdom or lack of power. Any challenge you are currently facing is actually questioning your level of wisdom and power. When you are empowered by the Holy Spirit, you have access to the wisdom and the power of God. Consequently, you will have answers to both physical and spiritual challenges in life.

“Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.” Daniel 5:12

“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” Mark 4:39

Daniel could provide answers to any hard issues because he was empowered by the Holy Spirit. He had power over lions, so the flesh-eaters could not feed on him even when they were extremely hungry. Jesus spoke to the storm and it obeyed Him and fed many with two loaves and five fishes. This was because He was empowered by the Holy Spirit. Your greatest need right now is the power of the Holy Spirit. Be thirsty and hungry for Him, then the goodness of God shall come unto you (Psalm 107:9)

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: