Saturday, January 1, 2022

Spirit-empowered 2

 “And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35

I want to share with you how to obtain the power to do what you could not do before and secure supernatural results. I want to show you how to turn failure into success and receive help to make things happen. Perhaps your strength and wisdom have failed you, I have good news for you, it is not over yet. You must submit your weakness to the Holy Spirit in exchange for His strength. You must engage the Holy Spirit.

“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

The Holy Spirit is a Person. You need to love Him with all your heart and be hungry for His presence. You will talk to Him and ask Him to take over from you. You will also listen to Him, to receive specific instructions. You will ask Him for wisdom and power. You will ask for His anointing upon your life.

May you have a strong relationship with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, take control of every area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: