Friday, December 31, 2021

Spirit empowered 1

 “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8

You are welcome to the year 2022. For us as a ministry, it is a year of supernatural manifestations. These manifestations are empowered and enabled by the Holy Spirit. We are going to give the Holy Spirit all the rooms and give Him preeminence over our lives to obtain supernatural results. We will prioritize our fellowship with Him and hearken unto His voice. We will walk in the wisdom and in the power of God through our relationship with the Holy Spirit.

“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35

“Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest.” Isaiah 32:15

Expect restoration, fruitfulness, uncommon results as you give the Holy Spirit first place in your life. Tell Him that you have no strength of your own, but you are totally dependent on the strength He will give you. And separate yourself daily for a time of fellowship with Him. I decree that every good testimony you have missed in the previous years shall not elude you this year in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, empower me for supernatural manifestations in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: