Saturday, December 25, 2021

Joy in the manger!

 “And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.” Luke 2:15-16

The manger is a smelly, dirty, unattractive place, but the birth of Jesus brought joy to the manger. Angels visited the manger because the baby Jesus was there. The Shepherd heard and saw what was never before because Jesus was born in their manger. If Jesus is in your life, your manger-life story will soon change. Joy shall be found in your life. Angels shall visit your life. You will soon experience the testimony and breakthrough you never experienced before.

“Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. …..  And there was great joy in that city.” Acts 8:5-8

“And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.” Mark 5:15

Where Jesus is invited and permitted, satan and his demons are hindered and totally defeated. When Jesus is in charge, evil cannot be displayed. I don’t know what your situation is currently and what people are saying about you, but what I know is this, if you give room to Jesus, He will bring joy to your manger.

Let the challenging situation turn to joy in the name of Jesus name.

Merry Christmas

Prayer for today: Oh God, give unto me beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: