Monday, December 20, 2021

God still visit His people

 “And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:36-37

One of the greatest lessons surrounding the birth of Jesus is that God still visits His people today. And when He does, the impossible becomes possible. He visited a virgin and she became pregnant with the Messiah. He visited an old barren woman who had passed the age of childbearing, and her long-time prayer was answered. I decree that He will visit you too, and answer all your prayers in Jesus name.

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6

“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11

God's visitation is based on His established purpose, the faith of His people, and His unfailing covenant with His people. If you align yourself with any or all of these, you will definitely be visited. God’s visitation is the answer to all situation that looks impossible. I decree that what you and others have considered impossible in your life shall be done by God this season in Jesus name. Make a demand for God’s visitation in prayers today and align yourself with His plan and purpose for your life.

 This is your season of celebration and rejoicing in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, visit me personally in this season in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: