Monday, December 27, 2021

Just believe God

 “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37.

There is no impossibility with God. When God is involved in a man’s life, he will begin to experience things like a virgin conceiving, an old woman becoming pregnant. He will also experience situations like an ax head floating, Jericho walls coming down, and the red sea dividing. The limit is removed from a man who believes the God that does wonderful things.

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23

“And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.” Luke 1:20

Zechariah wanted to shut down the plan of God for him and his wife through unbelief, so the Angel quickly closed his mouth for a season, he became dumb. Beloved, the fact that it looks impossible does not make it impossible. May people have truncated the plans of God for their lives by impossibility thinking and impossibility speaking. If God has said it, you only have to believe it in order to experience it. Believing it means declaring it. 2 Cor 4:13 says, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.” Mary said to the Angel in Luke 1:38, “. Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.”

May you experience your breakthrough even if it looks impossible in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: The God that does wonders, manifest Yourself in my life today and everyday in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: