Thursday, December 16, 2021

Put this call through

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3

You probably need many miracles right now and you don’t know how to handle them in prayers. Your determination to pray is a sign of your trust in the Lord. The written word and the Holy Spirit will guide you to pray correctly. However, you need to know that a single visit by the Lord can give you the multiple miracles you need. God said, you should call unto Him and He will answer. Put a call through to Him to visit you for an encounter that will change your story forever.

“And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalm 50:15

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Ephesians 3:20

This is a single call that can give you multiple testimonies. This is a single call that can deliver all the answers. A definite encounter with the Lord in response to your call may be your greatest need right now. When He visited Israel in Egypt, Israel experienced multiple miracles. I decree that within the remaining days of this year, the Lord shall visit you and give you multiple miracles in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, visit me by fire and let my story change in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: