Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Your help has come!

 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2

Are you in a position that if you don’t receive help, shame is inevitable? I have a word from the Lord for you: You shall not be put to shame, your help has come. Look up, your much-needed help is here in Jesus name. You may not see rain, you may not see the wind, but there will be divine provision. The enemy shall not overcome you. The battle shall not overcome you. The Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace. God will make a way for you where there is no way. What has been withheld from you shall be released to you. This situation shall turn into a testimony for you in Jesus name.

“And they said unto the messengers that came, Thus shall ye say unto the men of Jabeshgilead, To morrow, by that time the sun be hot, ye shall have help. And the messengers came and shewed it to the men of Jabesh; and they were glad.”  1 Samuel 11:9

 “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

In 1 Samuel 11, Nahash came against the people of Jabesh Gilead. He knew he was stronger than them. The people were willing to serve him but he decided he was going to put them to shame. He wanted to make the whole city one-eyed people by removing their right eyes. The people were going to agree if they could not get help. But, Saul anointed of the Lord sent a message to them that help was coming and they were helped. Now listen to this, you are going to stop worrying right now and receive this prophetic word. You are going to worship God and thank him because your help has come. You are going to declare that you receive the needed help in the name of Jesus.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I receive help right now for this situation in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: