Thursday, December 2, 2021

Two important Ministers 3

“But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.” Matthew 1:20

In the New Testament, we also see the activities of Angels. The angel of the Lord ministered to Joseph in the dream before and after the birth of Jesus. We read about how the Angel of the Lord delivered Peter from chains and prison, and eventually killed Herod. We read about the appearance of Angels to the shepherds, also about Angel Gabriel appearing to Mary and Zechariah.

“And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” Acts 12:7

“But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.” Luke 1:13

I believe strongly that the Angel of the Lord specifically works in the life of believers in Christ and complements the work of the Holy Spirit. I believe also that many of our physical deliverance from the hands of enemies is accomplished by the Angel of the Lord. This is in response to the prayers of the saints and His purpose for individual Children of God. We cannot live in fear of any kind because we have the Angel of the Lord presence with us.

May you experience deliverance from every physical and spiritual attack in Jesus name

Prayer for today: I activate the work of the Angel of the Lord in my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: