Friday, December 24, 2021

Prophecy fulfilled!

 “Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.” Isaiah 7:14

Christ is born, of a virgin, in Bethlehem; Prophecy fulfilled. Naturally, a woman cannot be pregnant unless a seed of the man is involved. But it was prophesied that Jesus would be born of a virgin, so it came to pass. Bethlehem was a small town and was not expected to be a birthplace of a king. However, it was prophesied and it came to pass. As we celebrate the birth of Christ today, I decree that every good prophecy you have received shall come to pass in Jesus name.

“But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” Micah 5:2

“And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:38

Prophecy is not really about you, but about the plan of God. So the difficulty of your situation or your preconceived inadequacies cannot stop it. Prophecy is beyond human calculations and intellectual capability, so it will come to pass whether your mental capacity agrees with it or not. If you doubt it in your head, please don’t doubt it in your heart. This is because what God has spoken about you shall come to pass.

I decree that you shall enter your divine inheritance and fulfilment the name of Jesus name.

Merry Christmas

Prayer for today: I pray all the positive prophecies that I have receive into manifestations in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: