Saturday, December 18, 2021

The question Saul asked?

 “And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6

Saul was religious, but that was not enough. Paul was zealous, but that was not enough. He was doing what he thought was right, but he was dealing in ignorance. The greatest enemy of a man is ignorance. Ignorance of who you are and what God has designed you to be. At the place of encounter, Paul asked the great question whose answer would wipe his ignorance and change his life forever, “What do you want me to do Lord?”

“Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.” 1 Timothy 1:13

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

If you desire a remarkable change in your life, you must sincerely ask the Lord this question and find an answer for your destiny. I don’t know how old you are, but true living cannot begin until you have an answer to this question. Stop fighting as someone that beats the air. Stop gambling with your destiny. It can definitely be better than this, if you ask the right question and find the answer.

May all forms of ignorance be terminated in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me what you want me to do in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: