Sunday, December 26, 2021

A breakthrough on December 27!

 “And it came to pass in the seven and thirtieth year of the captivity of Jehoiachin king of Judah, in the twelfth month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, that Evilmerodach king of Babylon in the year that he began to reign did lift up the head of Jehoiachin king of Judah out of prison;” 2 Kings 25:27

Jehoiachin had been in captivity for 37 years, but he received his breakthrough on the 27th December of a certain year. His head was lifted up and he was taken out of prison. The God of last hour miracle showed up for him and his testimony came before the end of that year. For someone reading this message, today is the manifestation of your long-expected breakthrough in Jesus name.

“The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the Lord on the head of them.” Micah 2:13

“Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.” Ezekiel 37:12

This day, you are coming out of every limitation, barrier, and spiritual imprisonment in Jesus name. If it has happened before, it can happen again. Now it is your turn. What should you do? Expect a breakthrough today and ask the God who did it for Jehoiachin on the 27th of December to do it for you in Jesus name.

It is your turn to experience last-hour deliverance and breakthrough in the name of Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, change my story today the same way you did for Jehoiachin in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: