Friday, December 17, 2021

Your light has come!

 “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1

God’s light is His word. Your access to the light of God gives you access to His glory. When you receive, believe and act on God’s word, you will display His glory. It is of utmost importance for you to know what God is saying to you at all times. Your shining in this dark world depends on it. Your turning point in any situation is access to God’s light. I decree that your light has come, therefore, you are arising and you are shining in Jesus name.

“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” John 1:4-5

“There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;” Daniel 5:11

Light like the wisdom of the gods, was found in Daniel. That explained why he shined in His days. Jesus is the light and He lives in you. This means as a child of God, you cannot be swallowed by the darkness of this world because the light of God lives on the inside of you. Now it is important for you to yield to the light and let it shine through you. This only comes from fellowship with Jesus and a life of total obedience to Him

I see the light of God shining through you in this dark world in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God take me above every challenge of life through Your light in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: