Tuesday, December 7, 2021

It’s a goliath, but you are anointed…

 “Then said David to the Philistine (Goliath), … This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.” 1 Samuel 17:45-46 (emphasis mine)

It is a Goliath. That debt is a Goliath. That sickness is a Goliath. That relationship problem is a Goliath. The issue with that child is a Goliath. That financial issue is a Goliath. Whatever challenge you are facing right now is a Goliath. But I am glad to announce to you that you are anointed to speak to bring it down.

“Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.” 1 Samuel 16:13

“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13

The only reason why it took forty days to bring Goliath down was that there was no anointed man on the field of battle. Saul was an ex-anointed. David, the anointed came in; he told Goliath what would happen to him and went on to kill him with a sling and a stone. If you believe you are anointed and you speak against your Goliath, you will have the victory, the physical weapon you have notwithstanding.

Your Goliath is defeated today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Whatever represents a Goliath in my life, be defeated in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: