Thursday, December 30, 2021

Give thanks

 “O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.” Psalm 118:1

It’s the last day of the year 2021, let us give thanks unto the Lord. Many are no more, but you are alive, give thanks. For all your victories and even defeats this year 2021, give thanks. For His faithfulness at all times and in all seasons, give thanks. Where others passed and are no more, you passed through unscathed, give thanks. For His mercies where you have been found inadequate give thanks. There are many reasons to give thanks for seeing the end of this tempestuous year 2021.

“I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.” Psalms 118:5

“It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.” Lamentation 3:22-24

Qualifications, strength, beauty have failed many, but you are standing and hopeful because of His mercies. What consumed others could not consume you, give thanks. More importantly, because of the new mercies and new help you are going to enjoy, give thanks. Beloved, let every living soul hear the voice of your gratitude this day.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I am grateful, thank you; have mercy on me and help me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: