Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Faith expressed!

 “And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.  And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Matthew 14:28-29

Can you look to the water and see a road just because the Lord says so? Can you look straight into scarcity and see abundance just because the Lord says so? Can you look at failure and see success because God has said so? Can you look at giants and see drafts because God said so? Faith is a sight.  It sees miracles because God has spoken. If you believe it, you will declare it. If you believe it, you will act on it.  This is what you need to turn things around. It is expressed based on what God said.

“And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.” Numbers 13:30

“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19

If you want to see differently, you will have to turn to God and His word. To see differently is to see correctly. Seeing correctly precedes speaking and acting correctly, and this is how the winning faith that brings a miracle is expressed. May you begin to see the challenging situation differently in Jesus name.

Beloved, there is a way out for you because God is at work for you.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take control and work it out for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: