Monday, December 6, 2021

Two important Ministers 7

 “And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.” Isiah 29:11-12

 

The Holy Spirit grants you access into the scriptures. You need Him whether you are learned or not. The written word contains all that your life needs. Your intellectual capability is limited to the letters. But the letter kills only the Spirit of the Word gives life. The ministry of the Holy Spirit makes the Word work in your life.

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63

“Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.” 2 Corinthians 3:6

The Word must not be a parable to you if you want to experience His power to change you and your situation.  Let the Holy Spirit teach you and give you the mystery of the kingdom. The Holy Spirit generates the Spirit of faith in our lives through the Word.

May you have the revelation of the Word through the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, teach me the Word in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: