Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Nothing is impossible

 “Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?  And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:34-35

Nothing is impossible. It only looks impossible if you don’t know what to do. You will discover that what you thought was impossible is actually possible if you find out what you must do. Mary said to the Angel, “How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?” The Angel revealed to her how what she thought was impossible would be made possible. Yours is possible. Don’t give up on yourself, but find out what you must do.  

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.” Exodus 14:15-16

“And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.” 2 King 2:10

Any situation you find yourself in is not really hard or impossible as you may think. But, it is giving you an assignment: go and find out what you need to do. Can you imagine? Moses had only to stretch out his rod for the people of Israel to walk through the red sea! Elisha only had to see Elijah to receive a double portion!! May you know what to do to receive your breakthrough in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me to profit and lead me to obtain the impossible in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: