Monday, December 13, 2021

Worried? No…..

 “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don’t forget to thank him for his answers.” Philippians 4:6 (NLT)

Praying is part of the winning equation. Telling God what you need is part of the winning equation. Thanking God for His answer is part of the winning equation. Worrying on the other hand is not part of the winning equation. Worrying is a natural response to a difficult or impossible situation. Worrying is a negative expectation, an expectation that the situation may go beyond control. Worrying is easy, but it does not bring the solution. Worrying is the gate for further attack.

 “And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?” Mark 4:38

“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.” Psalms 55:22

No matter be the case, always remember that God cares and He will carry your burden. When situations are beyond you, your knowledge of God and the assurance of His care is what can silence the voice of worry. I have a word for you, you shall not be put to shame, for God shall help you. Stop worrying, but start praying and thanking God.

You are coming out victoriously in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I quit worrying and I accept divine help and solution in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: