Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Season changer

 “Now yield and submit yourself to Him [agree with God and be conformed to His will] and be at peace; In this way [you will prosper and great] good will come to you.” Job 22:21(AMP)

You surely desire a change of season, all you need is to acquaint yourself with the season changer and be at peace. God is the season changer, He changes times and seasons. If you yield and submit to Him, and you quit worrying, He will change the season in your favor. Good will come to you: children will come to you, your own spouse will come to you, health will come to you, wealth will come to you. Whatever you consider good will come to you.

“And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:” Daniel 2:21KJV

“And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:” Ruth 1:16 KJV

Ruth story is a beautiful example. Her husband had died and her mother-in-law was going to leave her to return to the living God. Ruth chose to go with her. Her season changed. She did not only marry the richest man in the land, but she also became the great, great grandmother of Jesus Christ. I see your season changing as you yield totally unto God.

Prayer for today: Oh God, the season changer, change the season to my favor in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: