Sunday, December 19, 2021

Someone has the answer

 “And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6

When Saul asked the right question, I thought the Lord was going to give him all the answers. However, the Lord told him to go into the city where someone will tell him the answer to his question. The Lord then went to Ananias and gave him the answers Saul needed desperately. Why didn’t the Lord give him all the answers? Because the answer you are looking for is with another man. A man who God has put what you need in his mouth or in his hands. When you ask the right question in prayer, He will lead you to the right person.

“And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth, And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.” Acts 9:11-12

“And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.” Jeremiah 3:15

Yes, a man has the answer you need. But do you need to be looking for the man? NO. You only have to seek the Lord and He will lead you to the man He has prepared for you. The man may not look like it, but if He is the sent man, he has what you need. The widow of Zarephath was not rich, but she has what Elijah needed. The Jordan River had what Namaan needed.

May the Lord lead you to the man who has your answers in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lead me to the man you have prepared to give me what I need in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: