Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Two important Ministers 2

 “Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.” Psal 

Let us briefly look at the ministry of Angels in the Old Testament. There are many appearances of Angels in the old testament starting from Genesis when God placed the Cherubim in the garden to protect it. Angels excel in strength. Whenever there are physical actions that need to be taken that are beyond men’s strength, God always dispatches His Angels. They are on assignment for God’s purpose, they do His commandments. If you align yourself with God’s purpose, you will enjoy this important ministry.

“But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.” Genesis 19:10-11

“And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.” 1 Kings 19:5

Angels appeared as men to Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah. He took them in, but at night the men of the city wanted to sleep with them. When they failed to listen to Lot’s plea, the Angels pull Lot into the house and smote the men with blindness. Angels fed Elijah when he was tired and discouraged. An Angel of the Lord killed 185000 Assyrians in one night (2Kings 19:35).

May you experience Angelic help every day that remains this year in Jesus name

Prayer for today: Oh God, send men like the Angels to minister to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: