Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Two important Ministers 1

 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?” Hebrews 1:4

Every New Testament believer is assigned two important Ministers: The Holy Spirit and the Angels. Within the next few days, I will be sharing with you the ministry of Angels and the Holy Spirit, and the relevance of men in your Christian journey in this endtime. There is the ministry of the Holy Spirit through men anointed by Him. There is also the ministry of Angel through men like Angels. In any case, you need both the ministry of Angels and the Holy Spirit to stay on top of both the spiritual and physical onslaught of the enemy against you.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Act 10:38

“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.” Hebrews 13:1

Generally, the Holy Spirit breaks spiritual chains (Isaiah 10:27, Acts 10:38) while Angles break physical chains (Matthew 28:3, Acts 12:7). The Holy Spirit shall teach you, guide you, comfort you, help you in prayer, lead you and anoint you. Angels shall guard you, protect you, watch over you, bring provision to you, fight for you and deliver you. Angels can even kill for you if it is necessary (Acts 12:23; 2 Kings 19:35). You need the ministries of the Holy Spirit and of Angels in such a time like this.

Prayer for today: Oh God, Let Your Holy Spirit and Your Angels minister to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: