Saturday, November 27, 2021

Faith is a good fight

 “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.” 2 Timothy 6:12

Faith is a fight and it is a good fight. It is a fight because many times what you want God to do seems to be impossible. It is a good fight because if you fight the faith fight, you will always win. The enemy will, therefore, try to discourage you or ensure that you give up the fight because he knows that if you continue the fight you will always have the supernatural result.

“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:” 2 Timothy 4:7

“He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.” Romans 4:20-21

What do you do when your condition is saying no but the promise of God is saying yes? What do you do when what you believe seems not to come to pass?  What do you do when the wind is blowing and you are already on the water? What do you do when what you can see is contrary to what you believe? You must fight the good fight of faith. You must keep declaring what you believe as if it is already there. You must say no to whatever wants to discourage you from the fight and remain expectant that the result will come. You must stand on the Word. You must surround yourself with people who have gone through such. Look for an Elizabeth if your virgin believes God for a pregnancy.

May you not give up the fight of faith in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God, let your promises be fulfilled in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: