Thursday, November 4, 2021

Not beyond redemption

 “But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.” Isaiah 49:25

No situation is beyond redemption. No person is beyond redemption. No Nation is beyond redemption. However, everything that needs redemption also needs an intercessor. I don’t care to know how long you have suffered in the hand of the enemy, but I care to stand in agreement with you and to declare that your redemption is now. The mighty hand of God shall deliver you in Jesus name.

“And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.” Exodus 2:23

“Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.” Acts 12:5

Your own issue might have been for long like that of the people of Israel, the same God that heard their cry shall hear yours. God shall remember you. Your own issue might have been for a short time like Peter but when the church prayed there was deliverance. Your issue too shall experience redemption. Don’t give up, but raise an intercessor, find someone to stand in agreement with you.

May you experience deliverance now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my redemption manifest now in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: