Saturday, November 20, 2021

Seeking correctly 2

 “And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.” Luke 10:39-40

Mary represents the way, Martha represents the act. Mary represents the seed, Martha represents the fruit. Mary represents how to catch fish, Martha represents few fish. Mary represents the kingdom and its righteousness, Marta represents the other things. If you have what Mary represents, you will never have to worry about what Martha represents. If you want to seek correctly, you have to seek what Mary represents.

“He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” Psalms 103:7

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Mathew 6:33

When you go to church, don’t seek miracles, seek the way of the Lord. If you find the way of the Lord, you will always walk and live in miracles. The wise man advised that you should not labor to be rich rather labor to be skillful, then riches will not be your issue (Prov 23:4). Beloved, if you desire the fruit go for the seed.

May you find God’s way and walk in it in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, if I am seeking wrong things, please correct me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: