Saturday, November 13, 2021

Obedience brings blessings

  And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” Deuteronomy 28:2

One of the greatest decisions you can make for your life is to obey God in all things. This is better than any sacrifice. This may cost you your will, but it will bring you blessings, security, and peace. Beloved, the way of transgressors is hard. Abraham obeyed God and he did not only get the blessing, he became the reference point for the blessing. The origin of the curse is disobedience, but obedience brings blessing.

 “And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;” Genesis 3:17

““And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.” Genesis 22:16-18

Ask God for specific instructions. Study the Bible to understand and hear God. Prepare for God’s voice when you go to church; ask God to speak to you. God can use anyone and anything to speak to you. The greatest miracle will happen to you when you hear God and obey Him.

May you walk in obedience in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God open my ear to hear You and my heart to obey You in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: