Wednesday, November 3, 2021

I believe, I receive!

 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13

The place of receiving any promise, prophesy, the blessing is exactly the place of believing. When you believe you cannot be denied. Believing is seeing (John11:40). If you can believe God, you don’t need to be afraid. Results are for believers and not for doubters. In any case, both believers and doubters believe something. The believers believe the positive while the doubters believe the negative. Both receive what they believe. Choose to believe the positive.

“As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:36

“Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?” John 11:40

No matter what you have heard, no matter what you are going through, find a promise of God concerning the situation; declare it until you believe it. There is a victory waiting to manifest in the time of challenge. You may be seeing the challenge right now, but the victory exists too. You only need to believe to see and receive the victory.

I see you receiving what God has done for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I believe, I receive a turnaround miracle in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: