Friday, November 19, 2021

Seeking correctly 1

 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Mathew 6:33

The joy of seeking is in the finding. Seeking is the labor, finding is the harvest. The good news is that everyone that seeks, finds. This is very important to our destinies because if you seek nothing, you find nothing. If you seek the wrong thing, you find the wrong thing. If you seek the right thing, you find the right thing. Everyone is seeking something, but not everyone is seeking correctly. May you be guided to seek what will profit your life and destiny in Jesus name.

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou? And he said, I seek my brethren: tell me, I pray thee, where they feed their flocks.” Genesis 37:15

“For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Mathew 7:8

What you seek is what you find. There is something that when you find, provides answers to all things that you may need. This is the kingdom of God and the way the Kingdom operates. You may find any other thing and still be confused and frustrated. However, when you find the Kingdom of God and its righteousness, you have found the key to life and destiny.

May you find the key your life needs in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me to seek correctly and to avoid confusion in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: