Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Use the weapon of praise

 “And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.” 2 Chronicles 20:22

Praise is a weapon, just like prayer is a weapon. However, praise is a stronger weapon because praise brings God Himself to your situation. I don’t know what you are going through right now, but I know that your victory is guaranteed if you can praise God for the victory even right in the midst of the challenge. God has given you hands and voices. Will you not give Him praise this day, clapping your hands and shouting unto Him with the voice of triumph? (Psalm 47:1)  Your test shall turn into triumph as you give Him praise. 

“Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;” Psalms 149:6

 “Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!  For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.” Psalm 107:15-16

Why should you praise God in the midst of a battle? Because by praising Him, you turn the battle to Him and make Him the owner of the battle. When God owns your battle, the battle is finished no matter the power behind it. This was what happened to Jehosaphat and the people of Judah when enemies that were stronger than them came against them. They got the victory by turning the battle unto God in praises.

May God own all your battles in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my mouth be full of praise today and always in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: