Sunday, November 14, 2021

If you want it desperately…….

  And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?” Luke 18:7

If you want it desperately, then pray about it day and night. As His elect, you cannot be turned down if your faith says yes. One way to express a yes-faith is to pray day and night about the matter. Stop worrying about any physical issue, be it finances, health, career, relationship, or whatever. However, pray about it day and night.

“I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:8

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6

It does not matter what you are going through if you can stop talking negatively and start praying about it day and night, you will soon have testimonies. This is a winning key in all life’s trouble.

May you have the answers you desire in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe, do the supernatural in my life this week in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: