Thursday, November 11, 2021

Blessed and highly favored

  And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.” Luke 1:28

The blessing and the favor of God are upon your life as a child of God. If you believe, you will declare it and walk in it. If someone ask how you are, you will declare, “I am blessed and highly favored.” It does not matter what you are feeling or going through right now, but it really matters for you to declare continuously that the favor and the blessing of God are upon your life. This is because God is with you to activate His blessings and favor upon your life.

 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Cor 4:13

“But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;” Romans 10:8

“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” Mathew 12:37

This is how to enforce the change you are looking for. Walk out of poverty, sickness, and failure into the blessings of God. God put an end to all curses through His son Jesus Christ, stop talking about the curse start declaring the blessing.

You are blessed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare in the name of Jesus name that I am blessed and highly favoured.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: