Monday, November 22, 2021

Using prayer effectively

 “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:” 1 John 5:14

It is of utmost importance for us to know how to use our prayers and our faith as Christians. We are confronted with many issues in this life, but the good news is that we will always have victory if we use prayers effectively. Prayer always works when we use it based on heaven’s constitution of the earth, the written word of God. This is also the general will of God in written form.

 “Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.” Isaiah 41:21

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

To use prayer effectively, pray the Word and pray persistently until you are convinced you have the answers. There is a specific prayer point for every issue, you may need to first ask God for the prayer point in prayer first. And then pray the prayer point through. You may need to actually focus on one issue per time for effective prayer. That is why you need to identify the most important issue and deal with it first.

Your mountain is subdued in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to pray effectively in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: