Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Faith thrives on the blessings

 ”Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Galatians 3:13-14

Faith thrives on the blessings, whereas behind doubt is a curse. You need faith to inherit the promise. This faith works only for those connected to the blessing of Abraham. This is one of the significances of the finished work of Christ, that is, to connect us to the blessings so that our faith can deliver to us the promise of the Spirit. The only reason why faith can fail is when a curse is in place.

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” Deuteronomy 30:19

“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

If you find that you are always walking in doubt, you must invoke the finished work of Christ, cancel the curse, and claim the blessing. The blessing gives life that is sustained by faith. The curse is the origin of death that is consolidated by doubt. The just lives by faith.

May you walk by faith in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I curse the curse and I claim the blessing for my faith to deliver the results in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: