Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Deal with the champion

 “Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.” 1 Samuel 17:51

Every champion sustaining battles against your life and destiny shall die in Jesus name. Identify the champion of the challenge you are going through and deal with it, if you want to see an end to the challenge. The Philistines had to flee when they saw that their champion was dead. Deal with the root cause of your battles. Deal with the personality championing battles against you.

“And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” Matthew 3:10

“For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us. Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life.” 1 Kings 7:6-7

If you want a tree to die, you must uproot it completely. God had to deal with the host of the Syrians to restore abundance in Samaria. May the root cause and the champion of the issues in your life be revealed to you. May you have the power to prevail against them in Jesus name. If you are the root cause, may God help you to make the necessary changes.

This battle is over in Jesus name

Prayer for today: Oh God, uproot the champion behind strange battles in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: