Sunday, November 21, 2021

Seeking correctly 3

 “And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49

It takes power to receive and enjoy the promise. Fellowship with God generates power. If you have a personal time of fellowship with God daily and consistently, you cannot lack the power and the wisdom you need for destiny fulfillment. Seeking a fellowship with God, is seeking correctly. This is your key to the promise, the power, and the wisdom your life needs.

“As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.  My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?” Psalms 42:1-2

“O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.” Psalms 63:1-2

Men always seek earnestly the attention of a man they think can help them. Some will even leave the fellowship with God to seek such a man. Some cannot stay in fellowship because of calls they consider more important. Beloved, it is important to prioritize your fellowship with God above others if you desire destiny fulfillment.

May you give God first place in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I seek a daily fellowship with you, take me into your secret place in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: