Thursday, November 18, 2021

Favor for payday

 “And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.” Exodus 12:36

Have you been laboring without due reward? Has your harvest been delayed? I have a leading to declare the release of favor for payday on you. Whosoever has been withholding what belongs to you shall release it to you. Let systems and people that matter come under pressure for your sake. I decree it is time for your favor.

“On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.” Esther 6:1

“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Psalm 102:13

For more than four hundred years, the children of Israel served the Egyptians without pay. In one night, favor for payday was released. As a result, the whole Nation of Egypt was under pressure to pay what they owe them. Mordecai was never rewarded for saving the king's life until this favor spoke for him. The king was under pressure and this marked the beginning of Mordecai's rising.

I decree your harvest time is now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I ask for favor for the release of all that belongs to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: