Monday, November 29, 2021

Your horn shall be exalted!

 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.” Psalms 92:10

Horns in the bible represent strength and power. Horns can also represent personalities (Daniel 7:24, Zechariah 1:18). The bible talked about the horns of the wicked and the horns of the righteous (Psalm 75:10). God said all the horns of the wicked shall be cut off, but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted. It is important for your horn to be exalted for you to deal with the wickedness around you.

 “Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.” Psalms 92:10

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

When God exalts your horn and anoints you, power changes hands in your life. Whatever that is against you is defeated before you. The enemy cannot prevail against you when your horn is exalted. This is the reason why you should ask God to exalt your horn and anoint you with fresh oil. Wait upon the Lord and let Him exalt your horn.

Whosoever rise against you shall be defeated before you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, exalt my horn like the horn of an unicorn and anoint me with fresh oil in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: