Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Time is a factor, not an issue 3

 “And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:” Daniel 2:21

Time is a factor that is changeable. I am happy to announce to you that times and seasons are changeable. I am also happy to announce to you that times are redeemable and restorable. Are you feeling that you have wasted or lost years?  All hope is not yet gone. However, you have to go to God. He is the unchangeable changer. He can renew your years like that of an eagle. You only need a definite encounter with God.

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Joel 2:25

“And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the Lord: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.” 2 Kings 20:11

What is impossible with men is possible with God. If you believe what I am saying in this teaching, you will go to God in prayer and ask Him to change times and seasons in your favor in Jesus name. Ask God to restore all lost years and opportunities. Ask Him to make you and your organs fresher and younger than what they are right now.

This season shall be profitable for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, redeem and restore my wasted years in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: