Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Time is a factor, not an issue 2

 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.” 1 Chronicles 12:32

Time is a measure of season (Kairos) and age (Chronos). In both cases, it is a factor and not an issue. If you consider it as a factor, you will be motivated to use it to your advantage no matter how old or what season you are. Time indicates what you should do. If you can understand what time is and what you are supposed to do, you will be on top of your situation. Leaders understand both.

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” Ecclesiastes 3:1

“While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22

The mystery of this teaching is that time is not the same for everybody. The Chronos time may be the same, two people may even have the same birthday, but their destiny time (Kairos) is not the same. This means you need another understanding when people begin to tell you that it is too late or impossible because they are looking at your age and your situation. You only need to know your time in destiny and what God is saying to you.

God is saying to you this morning that it is not too late for you.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me what to do at this time and in this season in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: