Saturday, December 4, 2021

Two important Ministers 5

 “He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalm 105:14-15

The only answer to spiritual attacks is the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Your head must not lack His oil at this end time. Jesus had the anointing of the Holy Spirit in His physical walk on earth. This was His source of power to destroy the work of darkness and bring deliverance to the people. The anointing is both your security and power in this wicked world. You cannot do without this important ministry of the Holy Spirit.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.” Psalm 89:20-22

The anointing is your strongest defense against any form of wickedness. Every Christian must be anointed.  You must thirst and hunger after the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Your Christian life cannot be fruitful and effective without the anointing. Please spend time with God until you are anointed.

May you be anointed with the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: