Friday, December 3, 2021

Two important Ministers 4

 “My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.” Daniel 6:22

No time has been perilous as the present time in which we are. We are surrounded by men like lions, and lions like men. In some countries today, kidnapping and ritual killings are the order of the day. Human trafficking and organ trading are growing. Also, in some places, Christians are physically attacked and assaulted. We are like sheep among wolves. In such a time like this, the ministries of Angels and the Holy Spirit cannot be overemphasized.

“For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.” Acts 27:23-24

“For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.” Psalm 91:11

Angels can shut the mouth of the lions that are against you. They can give you encouraging messages and minister to you. They can appear to you either as men or spirit beings. You can be conscious of their presence around you. All you need to enjoy their ministries is to stay in the covenant and in fellowship with God.

May you be kept safe in this wicked world by the Angelic presence in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, send your Angels to shut the mouth of lions that are against me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: