Sunday, December 5, 2021

Two important Ministers 6

 “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 14:26

The Holy Spirit speaks. He teaches, guides, instructs, and leads. If you hear His voice in any situation, you gain access to the wisdom of God. Nothing can beat that in this whole world. He also comforts and helps.  He is the best comforter and helper available to all believers. You must recognize Him as a person and esteem a time of personal fellowship with Him.

“Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.” John 14:17

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.” John 16:13-14

The Holy Spirit is the believers’ advantage over the rest of the world. He is the source of the wisdom and power to beat any situation in this life. He glorifies Jesus in our lives. And enable us to walk in the supernatural. He makes His dwelling within us. If you know Him and His voice, you become a winner at all times.

May you be conscious of the Holy Spirit within you and His anointing upon you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I ask for the fullness of the Holy Spirit in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: