Tuesday, December 28, 2021

You cannot go wrong .…

“And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.” Matthew 2:11.

You can never go wrong giving to God and His servants, whether by instruction or by personal decision. When you give, what you give may leave your hands, it has not left your life because it will come back as a harvest. Giving is part of spiritual worship and when done in faith, connects you to the supernatural. The wise men presented Jesus with gifts as an act of worship and faith.

“And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually. Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick: and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.” 2 Kings 4:9-10

“Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7

You can be confident of God’s love if you are a cheerful giver. Let me ask you, have you ever given to your pastor this year? The man of God who teaches you the word of God and prays for you, what have you done for him in this season of celebration? What should be the excuse that could prevent you from experiencing the blessings that come with giving to God and his servants? The woman’s in our text decided to make the Man of God happy, as a result, God visited her.

Decide to be a blessing to your Pastor today at your present level.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make all grace abound toward me; that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: